Ma liste de blogs

lundi 10 octobre 2016

my layout for 7dots studio...

Hi gang, today I'm with you to share my layout all about textures. I love to play with them because they give some deep at the creation. The 7dots studio products added to various mediums allow to create well these effects of textures. I used here mainly products of the Fortune Teller collection.

The cotton cheese is one element easy to colour and to add, I adore playing with him. My new favorite element, the wooden hair which, still there, come to add a touch to our pages. 

To end, nothing better that one of the small self-adhesive sentences of 7dots to express the felt of the page . let's go to play with them...










products link:

7dots studio- fortune teller- stencil
7 dots studio- homegrown- clear stamps


2 commentaires:

  1. Wow! The textures are fantastic! Beautiful composition, elements and work. So very inspiring!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow! The textures are fantastic! Beautiful composition, elements and work. So very inspiring!

    RépondreSupprimer